Head of Portfolio Solutions - Fixed Term Role
Head of Portfolio Services (18 Month Fixed Term) - Reading
MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of Portfolio Services is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports into our Director of Property.
As an organisation we are headed into a once in a decade deployment, to support this, the Property team, which is responsible for estates & treasury management is expanding. We are looking for an exceptional leader to assess & implement MBNL’s strategies with our Portfolio Providers.
This role will also be managing the portfolio contract “in-life”, you will be comfortable influencing strategic decisions, specifically commercial acquisition proposals.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Extensive, dedicated commercial experience
- Significant and demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
- Experienced in ownership of deal business case and financial models
- In-depth knowledge of negotiation strategies and risk/ value analysis
- Strong understanding of the commercial UK mobile or telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enables and enhances the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole.
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes on negotiating deals
- Strong drafting skills
- Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.