National Build Manager
National Build Manager
Based in Reading
We are looking for a National Build Manager to join the Deployment function of MBNL DPD who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance, flexible working, and a whole host of generous benefits, on top of working for the top two mobile operators in the UK, our Shareholders, EE and Three!
A member of the Leadership Team for Deployment the National Build Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Infrastructure Deployment to translate business initiatives into a vision for the team and to identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Build Team and link this to deliver the wider long term and short term needs.
A few of your responsibilities:
• Line management of a team of Build Managers directly managing Principle Contractors
• Ensure that network site infrastructure deployment is carried out to design and HSQA standards
• Implement and maintain processes to support network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards
• Monitor and manage build unit costs
• Responsible for the Build Strategy including onboarding of new Suppliers and Contracts
• Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
• Manage the performance of your team, driving high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives.
What we are looking for:
• Team leadership experience, and the ability to get the best out of our people.
• Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
• Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
• Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
• Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.