Legal Counsel - Property Litigation
Legal Counsel - Property Litigation - Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join our expanding Legal Property team to support on Strategic Litigation. This role covers all aspects of contentious property work, as well as the ECC. A great opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic legal team at a very exciting time!
- Lead on case management of a portfolio of County Court and Tribunal cases
- Accountable and responsible for site or issue specific property litigation processing
- Driving external law firms to deliver on time, within budget and to requisite standards
- Ensure that consistent and effective implementation of the legal processes and practices is held by all external firms
- Reporting of all legal matters
- Providing training to internal or external parties on New Code litigation
Reqirements to be successful in this role:
- Strong property Lawyer with experience in property litigation, landlord and tenant issues
- Membership of the Law Society of England and Wales or the Bar Council
- Extensive knowledge of property law including Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Ability to manage a high caseload and be able to priortise where necessary
- Knowledge of Electronic Communnications Code
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.