Are you that RAN Design Guru with unassailable knowledge for mobile networks? Why not come and say hello…
The journey so far…
MBNL Exploded onto the scene in 2007. The boldness of our Shareholders EE and Three and their brave decision to put customers first, enabled a totally new and profitable way of working together.
The integration programme that followed with unprecedented pace, supported by a hugely passionate team at MBNL helped EE and Three transform the telecoms landscape – changing the game forever.
We’re taking all that passion, energy and enthusiasm demonstrated time and time again through the integration years, and channeling it into a dynamic, nimble and yet mature organisation that can ensure EE and Three continue to delight their customers and outperform the competition for years to come.
The Design team is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders, EE & Three. These designs are delivered via our Managed Service Partners (MSP’s), the Shareholders Design teams and specialist resources to enhance the capabilities of the network.
The role in a snapshot
- Delivery of the Design guidance used in delivery of the 2G, shared 3G and 4G RANs. With specific emphasis on Antenna line related items.
- Technical management of antenna related new products
- Support the on-going delivery of shareholders 2G, shared 3G and 4G networks within agreed budget
- Ensure that Site Infrastructure and Antenna systems are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
- Identify to Shareholder teams design activities required to achieve Best Network at Lowest cost status.
- Support the Operational teams in identification of Antenna line related issues.
- Support the Shareholders in Development of Site Sharing Strategies.
To apply please visit our website for more information and the full JD. Send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk.
Please provide the following information in your covering letter:
- Why you are right for this role
- Your career goals
Our vision is to design, build and operate the best network at the lowest cost. To deliver on this vision we need people with strong team working skills, who care passionately about our shareholders success, take personal responsibility in their work and who are able to communicate often complex thoughts and strategies clearly.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work at the cutting edge of mobile technology. We can offer an interesting and challenging career – where no two days are the same!
Below are the opportunities we currently have available please click on the job description, advert and department for further information and to apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk.
Please note we are unable to accept speculative CVs.